|Riffers||Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy, Bill Corbett|
|Date Released||January 22, 2016|
Icebreaker is a 2000 action film starring Sean Astin, Stacy Keach and Bruce Campbell and written and directed by David Giancola. RiffTrax released their riff in January 2016. It was the inaugural riff of the year.
Description and PreviewEdit
Life at the Killington ski resort couldn't be better, at least until a group of sinister terrorists led by the morally-questionable Greig (Bruce Campbell) take its residents hostage with the threat of a stolen nuclear weapon. With disaster breathing down everyone's necks like a bad date, it's up to Ski Patrol expert Matt Foster (Sean Astin) to save the day -- not to mention the girl.
Cast and CrewEdit
- Sean Astin as Matt Foster
- Bruce Campbell as Carl Greig
- Stacy Keach as Bill Foster
- Suzanne Turner as Meg Foster
- Woody Keppel as Beck
- This is the first appearance of Sean Astin on RiffTrax since The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Woody Keppel also returns from Radical Jack.
- This movie was directed by the same director as Time Chasers and the same production company as Radical Jack.