|Attack from Space|
|Riffers||Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy, Bill Corbett|
|Date Released||June 22, 2016|
The superhero Starman is sent by the Emerald Planet to protect Earth from belligerent aliens from the Sapphire Galaxy. The Sapphireans (or "Spherions") kidnap Dr. Yamanaka and force him to use his spaceship against the Earth.
Cast and CrewEdit
- Rob Monkiewicz as Sean Pachowski
- Irene Joseph as Chandra Weaver
- David Bunce as Professor Mugford
- Bevin McGraw as Trina
- Alexxus Young as Kelly
- James Aspden as Moses Cobb
- Dan Merriman as Deke
- Fred La Torella as Colonel Weaver
- The nine Super Giant films were purchased for distribution to U.S. television and were edited into four films and cheaply dubbed by Walter Manley Enterprises for syndication by Medallion Films. The two original Japanese films that composed Attack from Space (The Artificial Satellite and the Destruction of Humanity and The Spaceship and the Clash of the Artificial Satellite) were each 39 minutes in duration. The two films were edited into one 76-minute film, resulting in only two lost minutes in the combined edit, probably consisting mostly of cast and credits. As a result, this compilation suffered least among the Super Giant films in its adaptation for American television, except in terms of cast and credits. Although Riichiro Manabe composed the music to the original two films, most of the original music was replaced by library tracks in the American adaptation which were then credited to Chumei Watanabe. Additionally, the screen cast, which was identical to the one used for "Atomic Rulers", includes names of performers not appearing in the film, and omits those of some performers who did.